bay (plural bays)
- (geography) A body of water more or less three-quarters surrounded by land.
- A compartment or area surrounded on three sides.
- A brown colour/color of the coat of some horses.
- A shrub of the family Lauraceae, the source of the herb of the same name.
- The herb derived from the shrub of the same name.
- The distance between two supports in a vault.
- (nautical) Each of the spaces, port and starboard, between decks, forward of the bitts, in sailing warships
- (colour)a reddish brown colour.
3 letters in word "bay": A B Y.
Anagrams of bay:
Words found within bay: